While working as a CTO at Royal Kingdom Enterprise,
I’ve been given the task of developing a multi-currency
whitelabel platform, combining deposits/withdrawals/exchange/trading of both cryptocurrency and fiat money.
When someone wanted a cryptocurrency exchange or a payment gateway platform, instead of spending months developing one from scratch,
they would order one from us, for a competitive cost and fully prepared from the start.
I have written it from scratch in the start of 2018, and then with the team we've gathered we had been making continuous improvements according to the clients' needs.
Technologies used: Laravel (PHP), Node.JS, Webpack, Redis.
Cryptocurrencies managed: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, IOTA, Dash, Ethereum Classic, Ripple, and others (+ some fiat currencies). Any coin that mimics Bitcoin/Ethereum API could be added with minimal changes.
- Automatic mitigation of SQL Injections, XSS, CSRF, RFI/LFI and others
- Session timeout after a certain time period
- Supports two factor authentication for users and administrators
- The code passed an external security audit by Vul9 Security Solutions
- Wallet (Deposit/Withdraw crypto & fiat)
- Profile (KYC/AML Data)
- Bank Details
- Detailed Transaction History
- Send/Receive Payment to Any User
- Trading Pairs
- Zoomable customizable chart by TradingView
- Market Order Book
- Buy/Sell Limit Order
- Buy/Sell Market Order
- My Active Orders
- Real Time Trading Tape
- Ticker Public API
- Fees/Limits Table
- Help (Support Tickets)
- Multiple Levels of Access
- Users Table - CRUD, Active Users, Related Objects (Transactions, Orders, Deals, etc.)
- Currencies, Exchange Pairs, Payment Gateways
- Support Tickets
- Translator's Zone
- Report Generators
- User Verification (KYC/AML Queue)
- Multi-language support, including Right-to-Left layout (Arabic, Hebrew etc.)
- Email Notifications through SendGrid